Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

We went to Alpharetta to visit Grandma and Grandpa Bill for the 4th. Amy and Tara, Mark's cousins, were in town from Rochester so Patton got to meet them! We celebrated the 4th by eating dinner at The Tavern at Phipps and then hanging out for the famous Lenox fireworks show. We had a great time and Patton was very interested in the fireworks. I thought they would scare him but he was completely fine. He is such a good baby.

Me and Patton at The Tavern at Phipps



Patton and Grandma outside of Phipps waiting for the fireworks show



Patton and Grandma and Grandpa Bill outside of Phipps waiting for the fireworks show



Mommy, Daddy, and Patton during the fireworks show



Patton and Daddy taking in the fireworks show



Patton with his second cousins, Tara and Amy



And last but not least a tribute to Uncle Jason. Thanks for serving our Country in the U.S. Navy and Happy 4th to ALL!!!

2 comments:

TideFan911 said...

Hi Lindsey! It's Mama Byrd...I stumbled onto your pictures by accident & am so glad! Your baby is too cute! We also have one of these things: It's at:

http://byrdsonline.blogspot.com/

Sure miss seeing all of you - but we love living up here in the "big city" - how about ya'll? We live in Ballantrae down the street from the club. Bring that boy to see us sometime!

sew many designs said...

Thank you!!! Miss you too! I will definitely come down and see y'all. I will be in touch :) I am going to go check out your blog now! Thanks for writing :)