This morning we had our first uh-oh. Since Patton has been crawling and taking steps I have been so afraid that he will fall and hurt himself. So far he has been great. If he falls I wait and see how is going to react before rushing over to him and so far he has not whimpered once when he falls or bumps his head. But this morning, he was taking a couple of steps and slipped into the ottoman and starting crying immediately. Before I could get over to him he had calmed down for the most part but he had blood on his pajamas. Mark and I quickly examined his mouth and made sure all of his teeth were still there and then we concluded that he busted his lip. I felt really bad for him and of course worried that it may be more than just a busted lip but at the same time I was proud of him; he cries worse when he gets his diaper changed. He is a tough little baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment