Hey Linds! It was so exciting to hear from you on my blog...time goes by toooooo quickly! I got the hate from the store that gets me in lots of trouble...Janie and Jack....I just love all the clothes there! Hope you guys are doing great....I love all your pictures...I can't believe he is walking!!!!
It was good to talk to you the other day! Your mom made me laugh when she told me about you getting onto her for driving "under the influence." Sorry...that was my fault. Tee hee. Maybe we can see each other one of these days.
2 comments:
Hey Linds! It was so exciting to hear from you on my blog...time goes by toooooo quickly! I got the hate from the store that gets me in lots of trouble...Janie and Jack....I just love all the clothes there! Hope you guys are doing great....I love all your pictures...I can't believe he is walking!!!!
It was good to talk to you the other day! Your mom made me laugh when she told me about you getting onto her for driving "under the influence." Sorry...that was my fault. Tee hee. Maybe we can see each other one of these days.
Post a Comment