Monday, July 21, 2008

Josh and Jessica's wedding weekend!!!

Our friends, Josh and Jessica, tied the knot this weekend!!! It was a great weekend of celebration and fellowship with very good friends. I kicked off the weekend with the Bridesmaid Luncheon. Jessica had a hat theme and it made for some great pictures and good conversation. The Bridesmaid Luncheon was at the Botanical Gardens where Josh proposed to Jessica exactly a year ago from the day.

Jessica with her bridesmaids:



Jessica and I:


Mark and I at the Summit Club during the Rehearsal Dinner:



Mark, Patton, and I before the wedding:



Mr. and Mrs. Joshua David Earnest during their first dance!!!!

2 comments:

sweetpeamorrow said...

hey girl!!!!!!!! love your blog! I am so glad I have gotten to know you through jess! Let's really get together soon...your little one it absolutely precious!!!!!! He looked so cute for the wedding!

Whitney, Judd, and Sadie said...

I had such a good with you at the wedding! Love ya girl!!