Friday, January 30, 2009

Christmas Part I

Christmas kicks off for us every year with the Hunnicutt family Christmas hosted by my Aunt Chris and Uncle Jay. Everyone comes from all around and we have a spread of food and lots of fun. We play dirty santa and it makes for a really good time. Patton slept most of the time. My cousin Kelly was able to make it this year and it was so good to see him. Here are some pictures from the fun night!

3 comments:

sweetpeamorrow said...

look at the big boy!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to get together with you so bad! let's really do it. I wanted to see where you got the PRECIOUE blue jumper (on your blog) with the green monogram...I love that! Hope you guys are doing so so good! Are you ready for #2? I am...but I guess I'll wait!

The Lilly Family said...

I've been waiting for some new stuff!! Patton is gettng so big...he's such a cutie:)

The Howells said...

Are you all alive out there! :) We need new pics of Patton! Hope you guys have been doing well!